Monday, January 4, 2010

SChool ReOpen!!T.T

Long time didn't post something d...sorry ya~~
Today is 4/1/2009,is the first day of school
and is the first day of year 2010 i write this blog ^^

today is the first day go to school (means school re-open day )..
lolx..glad to see my friends^^
But..nid to say gudbye to my holiday :( sobz~

The PMR result came out laz week~~
hmm..gt 7A"s only xD nt bad lurhx
and Gratz to 8A"s Students!!^^
felt happy for them ><
hahax

I m very lazy to go to school!because i have to wake up early
and addicted by computer games xD
Ok,what happen today is very very damn boring
u cnot even imagine how boring is it.

I woke up in the morning at 5.30am since i did not slp well@_@
(almost every time when school reopen) and went to school
at 7.00am. i was praying for a good class with some of my friends together^^
After that,the stupid GPK talked a lot of nonsense..
Bla BLa BlA~ Lolx

my wish isnt came true...T.T i was shocked when i walked into my class...
bcoz most of the students were malay..Omg! haix~
ntg special in school...chit chat wif friends in the skul whole day ><
and went back at 2.30pm


~THE END~

No comments: